Protecting your personal information is our highest priority.
- Most information that we collect from you is linked to non-personal identifiers such as anonymous User IDs or device IDs and does not enable you to be identified as an individual in the offline world.
- Where necessary, we will also collect information from you that enables you to be identified as an individual in the offline world, such as your name, email address, passport number or payment details. In order to keep the minimal impact on your privacy, we will never knowingly collect more Personal Data that is strictly necessary to perform the activities described in this policy.
- We only save the information that the customer voluntarily provide to us while availing FlightOx.com Services. This can range from Non-Personal Information, such as the dates and desired destination you ask us to run a flight search against, to the Personal Information you are required to submit where you wish to book a flight with a travel supplier via the FlightOx.com Services. Whether or not you provide us with this kind information is always entirely under your control.
- In addition to information that you voluntarily provide to us, we also collect certain Non-Personal Information directly from you as you use the FlightOx.com Services, as well as indirectly where it is provided to us automatically by the third party application, social networking site (such as Facebook or Twitter) or another website (such as a promotion partner) that you connect to the FlightOx.com Services from.
- We share information relating to our users with selected third parties who perform services on our behalf and under our instruction. We ensure that any Third Party Processor which handles information on our behalf does so pursuant to contractual terms which require that the information is kept secure and, where that information contains any Personal Information, is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws and used only as we have instructed and not for that Third Party Processor’s own purposes (unless you have explicitly consented to them doing so).
- If you are purchasing travel on the FlightOx.com Services’ booking platform, we may share information (including Personal Information) with the travel provider for their standard verification and fraud-detection purposes, or to a third party contracted to provide those services on the travel provider’s behalf.
- Non-Personal Information, such as fully anonymised datasets containing aggregated FlightOx.com Services’ usage information or trend-level travel insights, may be shared by us with third parties. As described above, third party advertising businesses may collect Non-Personal Information from you via cookies and other tracking tools whilst using the FlightOx.com Services.
- We may disclose your information when necessary to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements, or to a prospective buyer or ultimate buyer if FlightOx.com itself (or part of our business) is sold. We may also disclose your information, if necessary, to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities or to prevent other damage or in response to a legal action against us or to enforce our rights and claims.
- We limit the access to your personal information to only those FlightOx.com employees who need to come into contact with it in order to fulfill their role and enable the FlightOx.com Services to be provided to you.
- Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure and we are therefore unable to guarantee the security of the information which you share with us at your own risk.
- If you have created an account with FlightOx.com you can manage some of your Personal Information and subscription preferences from within your profile settings.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us at any time. You can also opt-out of receiving any non-essential emails, including marketing emails, by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of such emails.